Individual Renewal Application Fee
- CDVP and CPAIP certification is valid for two years from the date of issue unless suspended or revoked by the ICDVP Board for disciplinary reasons.
- The certification may be renewed by completion of the required renewal form and by submitting proof that 30 hours of Continuing Education units related to the 40-hour DV training and/or 20-hour PAIP training content have been obtained since the professional’s last renewal period.
- Renewal forms may be submitted no sooner than two months prior to the expiration of certification.
Checklist of Items to include in application:
- Attach the Application form completely filled out and signed (get Form 8 here).
- Any petition(s), the materials requested by petition(s), and the required fee that is needed.
- Attach Copies of attendance certificates/letters for all trainings listed.
Category: Individual Certification