Program Manager – Domestic Violence
- •Preferred: MSW postgraduate clinical training and supervisory/management experience, including residential management
- •Minimum: Master's Degree in related degree supervisory/management experience, including residential management
- •Directly responsible for the overall management of the daily operations of Catholic Charities' campus for moms and children who are survivors of domestic violence. Hires, trains, develops, and supervises team including clinical manager. Ensures adequate staffing to meet client needs and volume. Ensures quality and compliance of clinical program components, and ensure staff is trained and supported to provide services.
- •Oversees daily operations at both residences, including scheduling to ensure coverage, oversight of client intake and discharge, coordinating wraparound services with other Charities programs and local partners, and engaging volunteers. Partners effectively with Catholic Charities' child care team, which operates an onsite early childhood education center to support families on campus.
- •Responsible for all phases of the program including service delivery, maintaining program fiscal integrity, refining, and maintaining program outcomes and partnering with Catholic Charities' performance quality improvement team to ensure continuous improvement.
- •Ensures that high-quality, evidence-informed programming meets the current needs of those affected by domestic violence; stay abreast of current trends in the fields of domestic violence and violence prevention; and ensure the regular evaluation of programs and the effective incorporation of results to inform future program delivery.
- •Handles all crisis situations and client and employee complaints with sensitivity and experience, makes independent decisions and consults with Director of Domestic Violence Support when necessary to resolve the matter.
- •Supports Catholic Charities communications, government grants, and advancement teams in submitting proposals and reports as needed. Maintains program compliance with organizational regulations as well as applicable accreditation, legal, and practice standards. Maintains data and periodically reviews to ensure quality service provision and enhancements in programming. Ensures required reports are prepared and delivered on time.
- •Develops, implements and monitors budgets; makes adjustments in order to maintain fiscal integrity.
- •Actively participates in programmatic strategic planning and identifies trends and opportunities for program development.
- •Works beyond regular business hours and on weekends as needed to meet the needs of residents.
submit a job
Have an open position you would like to share? Use our online submission form.