- • MA degree in Accounting or related field with 2 years applicable experience.
- • BA degree in Accounting or related field with 4 years applicable experience.
- • CPA preferred.
- • 40 hour domestic violence training (must have with in 6 months of hire).
Accounting/Finance responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
• Prepares corporate financial statements in a timely fashion.
• Creates and maintains a series of financial controls and procedures for the Accounting department.
• Conducts periodic audits of budget items, including comparing per diems to actual expenses and other budget-to-actual comparisons.
• Provides relevant financial information to executive management team.
• Oversees and takes responsibility for all financial procedures and records.
• Maintains agency bank accounts and invoices.
• Responsible for the various ledgers including cash disbursements, cash receipts, accounts payable, month-end payroll summary, accounts receivable summary, and journal entries to adjust the general ledger.
• Generates monthly reports including accounts payable reconciliation, accounts receivable reconciliation, cash flow report, and balance sheet audits.
• Performs other related duties as requested by the Quattro.
• Oversees reports regarding cash flow; ensures correct payments are made in a timely manner.
Develops guidelines for proper handling and coding of invoices to maintain general ledger expense account and inventory records.
• Analyzes expense reports and other invoices for accuracy and eligibility for payment.
• Verifies payments before controllers signature is added by reviewing checks and vouchers.
• Reconciles accounts payable total and general ledger with other applicable records (e.g., subsidiary vendors ledger).
• Facilitates correct and timely preparation of budget reports and purchase journals.
• Ensures proper recordkeeping of purchases for use in tax preparation and periodic audits.
• Ensures employer identification numbers or social security numbers have been collected from all vendors for the payables clerk to prepare and submit 1099s.
• Ensures proper maintenance, filing, and storage of records in case of audits.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Provide minor trouble shooting and monitoring of computer system/server.
• Assist in the up-keep and cleaning of the office space(s).
Ways to Apply
submit a job
Have an open position you would like to share? Use our online submission form.