Renewal date: 02/28/24
This post is to remind you that your CDVP/CPAIP certification is due on 02/28/24. If you have already submitted your renewal materials, you can disregard this information.
If you have not submitted your renewal materials, there is still time. Please refer to the 02/28/24 Renewal Notice for complete details about your CDVP/CPAIP certification renewal. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- The required 30 CEUs must be completed during the dates of 03/01/22 – 02/28/24.
- All 30 CEUs can be completed online.
- Trainings that do not award ICDVP CEUs must have a petition (ICDVP Form 6) and $10 fee submitted for each training. These items need to be included with your renewal materials and listed on your renewal form (ICDVP Form 8).
- ICDVP now accepts renewal applications and payments online through the ICDVP website. Processing fees apply to all online payments.
- Make certain to sign and date the renewal form.
- The renewal application must be postmarked or submitted online by 02/28/24.
If renewal materials are not postmarked or submitted online by 02/28/24, certification status will be changed to INACTIVE. This means your certification will no longer be current and it will be your responsibility to change the status. While a certification is on inactive status, individuals CANNOT do the following:
- Advertise as a CDVP or CPAIP
- Oversee the ICDVP certified 40-hour or 20-hour trainings or sign training or CEU certificates.
- Provide supervision towards CDVP/CPAIP certification.
If your certification becomes inactive, you will have until 02/28/25 to change the renewal status from inactive to active. The following items need to be submitted:
- A completed Individual Certification Renewal Application (ICDVP Form 8) along with all required materials.
- $75 renewal fee
- $100 reinstatement fee
- Petition fees if they are applicable.
ICDVP forms can be found on our website at www.ilcdvp.org.
If you have questions or would like to check the status of your renewal application, feel free to reach out to ICDVP at email@example.com.